Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas - two songs

I hope you all are having a great Christmas today.

Over the past few weeks I've been inspired by the season and written a couple of Christmas-themed songs that I thought I'd share as a present to you.


The first was written for a radio interview and is the live recording from that day - I basically didn't want to sing a carol, so rustled one up myself. Props to Si for playing guitar with no rehearsal and only a rough voice memo to learn it from.

The second is a wee home recording, maybe one day I'll record it properly, but for now it's hopefully just a nice vibe for you.

Enjoy your family and friends and make the most of the season and thank you for listening. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a huge year, so I'll catch you then.

It's Christmas Time I'm Told

Christmas Again

No comments:

Post a Comment