Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tour - Day 18

Number One
Hotel Hall of Fame
Our hotel here in Amsterdam has a bar in which almost every surface has been inscribed by bands who have stayed there over the years. I went through and found all the names that were notable to me around the room - it's good to know we're in good company!




















Number Two
Paddle Boats!
As I've mentioned before, it's the canals of Amsterdam that make it unique and special in my mind…and I find them irresistible. Four of us boys bought some beers and hired a paddle boat to see some of the city from this view. We had some run-ins with much larger vessels, canal-rule violations and angry locals but we survived and it was definitely a highlight of my stay here. 


Number Three
Fast food vending machine
This was one of the most mind-blowing things I saw after a quiet afternoon coffee…all cheap, fried, tasty crap  - just enter your coins, open the cubby, and you're away!


1 comment:

  1. Of course Charles Bradley would have the tastiest signature!

    ReplyDelete