Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Tour - Day 20

Number One
Family time
One of the perks of this tour is being able to catch up with family I rarely see in normal life. I spent a great morning and lunch with my sister and my niece before heading back to the hotel to get ready to head to the venue for our show.

Number Two
Borderline
The venue for our London show is perfect for us - great vibe, great size and exactly all the other little ingredients needed to put on a good sweaty pub show. We did, however, have a stressful time setting up for it all as one of our key pieces of equipment failed. It was looking pretty rough for a while there and our sound check was very limited, but our prayers were answered in time and the night was rescued.

Number Three
Thank You
I had an amazing time playing this show. There were so many people I knew who had made a big effort to come along, bring friends, and get in the right mindset for a big one. Everything went perfectly; this show was without doubt the best of the tour so far. So if you came along and helped make this happen - I take this opportunity to thank you sincerely and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment