Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Tour - Day 21

Number One
Clothes
It was a day off in London for us and I decided to head out alone and do some shopping. I've been to London a few times now, so the tourist spots aren't on my list to visit - it makes a far less interesting tour diary, but I really needed new pants, so shopping it was. Plus I picked up some shorts for Singapore as I just realised it's going to be hot as hell there!

Number Two
More family time
I had one last chance to see my sis and niece, so I took it and had a lovely lunch in Clapham. The weather's been pretty cold and grey - we even had hail at one point - but today was much brighter, so it was a great send-off.

Number Three
Pub
Again, I decided to use my time in London to see some of my best friends - it seems I have more here than at home - so I picked a pub in Soho and met up with a few of them for drinks, stories and some late-night Vietnamese. Tomorrow we head to Liverpool for a festival where I hope to see some more of my extended family - some I haven't seen for over 10 years - so I'm excited about the prospects ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment