Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Queenstown

Since this blog is supposed to be a documentation of the things I get up to in my life, it makes sense to include my first foray into the world of television presenting.

Last week I spent five weather-blessed days being filmed exploring one of the most scenic places in the world - Queenstown - for Be Guided television. If this is news to you, I previously explained it all here: http://cloudsarealive.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/a-new-adventure.html

I visited a bunch of local businesses, including a luxury helicopter charter company, amazing restaurants and some unique artistic endeavours.

It was a whole new world being on the other side of an interview and I actually quite enjoyed it - I found it much less stressful just asking questions and being a goof than having to come up with interesting answers to things like "what's the most rock 'n' roll thing you've ever done?"

BUT, enjoying it is only part of a satisfaction-equation - the other part is whether I'm actually any good at the role! And that's harder to judge from where I stand...I suppose the proof will be in the pudding.

For now though, I'm contracted to do more filming in Wellington and Auckland so they'll just have to put up with me!

Below are some pictures of Queenstown's sights and a video of my chopper ride up a mountain, enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment