Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

I see my freedom from across the way...

This week officially marks the first step on a new road for myself as a songwriter.

On Wednesday evening I'll play my first ever set of music that is 100% me, under my name and presented only by me. It's a small gig, at Auckland's Wine Cellar, but I believe it's the perfect way to start this new journey.

I am in the process of starting again in my musical career in almost every way possible, building everything again from the ground up. And though these things take some time to sort themselves, the things for me that don't - songs - are coming fast and strong.

I can't wait to share this journey and these songs with the people that have supported me and that's why this week is so exciting for me.

Thank you again for listening.



1 comment: