Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Demo Wars - Week Four (The Battle of You)

Well, it was close for most of the week, but it looks like Blitzed has taken out the title in the Battle of the Sun...I posted a picture of a can of DB Bitter on my HUGELY-followed Instagram account which may or may not have swung the balance.

THIS WEEK!

We're taking it down a little for some slow tunes. These two are very similar in vibe and I could never use both on the same record unless some major changes were made to one. But, I'd be happy to use just one at this point...so, again, I need your help deciding which is the luckiest.

No great stories behind these ones - they're love songs.

Thanks so much for your support with this little project so far my people, it's very much appreciated.

Exhibit A


Exhibit B


No comments:

Post a Comment