Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bad Philosophy - how to play on guitar and lyrics

Hey all,

I've now posted a quick, basic guide on how to play my song, Bad Philosophy, on an acoustic guitar.

It's very simple, as you'll see, so hopefully you can all have a jam with it. If you do record anything, I'd love to hear it, so feel free to post it on my Facebook or Twitter feed.



Bad Philosophy

They’re calling my name it’s been an hour or two, oh oh
But I don’t complain cos now I’m seein’ you, oh oh
I’m second in line I got a point to prove, uh huh
But now I got time I will be winning and winning and winning

[CHORUS]
And you’ll be good to me, with just a little bit of bad girl philosophy
I’ll get you to be good to me, with just a little bit of bad boy philosophy

I woke up this mornin’ I was seein’ stars, oh oh
Yeah you be performin’ glad I took that chance, oh oh
But what can I say, I haven’t given you all, uh huh
You’ll know when I do, cos you’ll be beggin’ and beggin’ and beggin’

[CHORUS]

Well now that I know you girl, I just want more, you know I’m just so sure, I’m gonna be:
Winning and winning and winning and winning
And beggin’ and beggin’ and beggin’ and beggin'

[BRIDGE]
Oh, my bad philosophy x4


[CHORUS] x2

[BRIDGE] x1

No comments:

Post a Comment