Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

NZ album and single details revealed

Today marks another massive milestone for me in this new chapter of my musical career.

After so much behind-the-scenes work and talk, I can now confirm that my debut solo album is called Clouds Are Alive and will be released in New Zealand on July 25.



Over the coming weeks I will be revealing insights into its conception with you and announcing pre-order details and events.

I can also announce that the second single from the record is called "Run, Run" and will be released in New Zealand June 20. As a way to tease this track, I've posted the original acoustic demo of the song along with the single artwork on my youtube channel and is viewable below.

In revealing the acoustic version of this track before the studio version, I'm hoping it will make for an interesting journey for listeners - to hear how a song can progress and grow. So please let me know your reactions when you hear each version.

Thanks again to all who have helped me get to this point - am so stoked that I can now say, 100%, that I have a new album out next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment