Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

So many new things...

It's a big week this week here in New Zealand and not just because it marks the beginning of the second half of a rainy winter - I have a lot of shiny new things to share with you.

1)  My debut solo album, Clouds Are Alive, is now available to pre-order via iTunes for just $14.99 and you'll immediately be able to download the first single, Bad Philosophy. Like the clouds in the sky, there's something for everyone on there. It'll all be seamlessly delivered to your warm embrace on July 25 if you get in now: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/clouds-are-alive/id888530738

2) If you're into CDs - you can pre-order physical copies of the album via JB Hi-Fi or Mighty Ape plus I'll be announcing some special opportunities to pre-order personalised versions very soon.

3) The second single from my album, "Run, Run", is out now on NZ radio and iTunes - if you like running, buy it now and take it everywhere you go. I actually hate running, but I like guitars: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/run-run-single/id887484172

4) Finally, I can also reveal the video for the above-mentioned single - I hope you enjoy it as much as one of those hedgehog instagram accounts:





No comments:

Post a Comment